Dedicated to gardening, flower arranging and community beautification.
Our goals are to:
- Stimulate the knowledge and love of gardening.
- Encourage artistic use of flowers
- Promote civic beautification
- Conserve native trees, birds and plant life
- Host Plant Sale
- Have fun
Garden Club Meetings
Join us at the Alcott Center
Meetings are held at 7 pm on the second Tuesday of the month except January and February.
Regular meeting features include:
- A guest speaker or workshop.
- Presentations on horticultural topics.
- A social period with refreshments to meet fellow gardeners.
If you would like more information or to join the Garden Club, please visit buffalogrovegardenclub.org.