Willow Stream Pool is closed for the season. We will see you in 2023.
600 Farrington Drive
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Aquatics Program Contact: Jenn Foreman, 847.850.2110
|Daily Admission||$7 (2 and under are free)|
|Seniors 62 and up||$5|
|Punch Pass||20 visits for $100 Residents/$125 Nonresidents
One punch per person. Good for the whole family, and valid for the entire season. Not valid if lost or stolen.
|Friday from 5 – 7 pm||$5 Adults & Children
$4 Seniors (62 years and up)
Summer Pool Passes
Pool passes can be used for both lap swim and open swim all summer long. Use your pool pass for discounts at the Spray ’N Play too!
Pool Pass Policies
- Only the person who purchased the passes may use them. Passes may not transfer ownership.
- A fee of $5 is charged to replace lost or stolen passes.
- Pool passes must be present to enter the pool. Patrons or families without a pool pass will be required to pay the daily admission fee.
- Residents age 62 and older receive a 20% discount on their season pass.
- No refunds will be issued for pool passes.
Purchasing Pool Passes
Pool passes are available to Buffalo Grove Park District residents and nonresidents ages 3 years and older. All passes are issued at the Alcott Center during normal business hours. If you submitted a Pool Pass Registration form online, you will be notified once the passes are ready to be picked up at the Alcott Center.
Regular Season Rates
|Family of 2||$140||$174|
|Family of 3||$155||$192|
|Family of 4||$170||$210|
|Family of 5||$185||$228|
|Family of 6||$200||$246|
Everyone entering the pool during a public swim period must have a current pool pass or pay the daily admission fee, even if you do not intend to swim. A complete set of pool rules and policies are available at the pool.
Willow Stream Pool Hours
Open Swim/Slide/Wading Pool/Lap Swim
It must be at least 68 degrees for Willow Stream Pool to open. Use the Rain Out Line for updated information.
|Open Through August 27|
|Monday – Friday||Closed|
|Saturday & Sunday||12:30 – 6:30 pm|
During open swim, there will be 1 lane available for lap swimming on a first-come first-served basis.
Willow Stream Pool Accessibility
There is a zero-depth entry for both the main and wading pools.
Willow Stream Pool Rules
- Patrons must obey lifeguards at all times.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for supervising their children. Lifeguards are on duty to enforce rules and respond in case of an emergency
- Running, sitting on someone’s shoulders, and rough play is not allowed.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Proper bathing suit/swim attire is required. No street clothes, cutoffs, shoes or regular diapers are allowed in the pool.
- Children who are under the age of 12 must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older.
- If children are swimming with a flotation device, a parent or responsible adult (16 years or older) must always be within an arm’s length of the child.
- Personal flotation devices are not allowed in the pool unless they are U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Lifeguards and management reserve the right to request that any patron take a swim test before entering deep water.
- Hanging on lane lines is prohibited.
- Pets, glass, alcohol and smoking are prohibited.
- The Buffalo Grove Park District is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The Buffalo Grove Park District reserves the right to revoke season pool passes or suspend daily admission of individuals for violation of facility rules.
- The Buffalo Grove Park District reserves the right to reduce pool operations or close the pool due to inclement weather or low attendance.
- Lifeguards and management reserve the right to impose restrictions if they feel something unsafe is taking place.